Friday, October 12, 2012

Week 7 College football picks


I am 1-0 so far this week keeping my streak alive. Western Kentucky won Thursday night against Troy by 5, covering the 2.5 points they gave to Troy.

Here is my final pick for the week.

I am going with the game in Lubbock, TX. West Virginia is coming off a HUGE win at Texas. There may be a bit of a hangover coming into this game but I do not care about the spread or who wins. I am going after the over/under total which is set at 77 points. I am going with the over in this game. Both teams can score in bunches. Geno Smith has not even thrown an interception yet this season!



Here are a recap of my picks: Western Ky -2.5 (W), Over 77 total points in the West Vigrina @ Texas Tech game, Toledo -13, Rutgers -7 and Louisville -3.

I cannot believe I had not thought of this before. Saturday or Sunday I will not only put a recap out of the weeks games but I will throwout a quick tutorial on how sports betting works. I will keep it very basic explaining spreads and over/under totals as well as a few other things. Your comments are most welcome. If you have a question or comment please let me know. My Twitter handle is @twojman if you would like to contact me there.

1 comment: