Thursday, October 4, 2012

College Football Week 6 part 3

I have one more pick for this week BUT ISU got a big break with what has transpired in the TCU program. Casey Pachall was charged with an OWI (DUI whatever) and was in jail overnight. He will be dressed and on the sidelines for the game but only be watching. I like the punishment from Gary Patterson on this one. I think ISU wins the game outright...

My final pick for the week is Tulsa -4 at Marshall. Tulsa has a lot of weapons on offense. Their running game plays out pretty well vs. the C-USA. I like Tulsa to take down the Thundering Herd in a big way. Tulsa has two RB's averaging over 70 yards per game, impressive. Marshall has put up some big yards so there could be some fireworks in this game. I expect Tulsa to come out on top.


My picks for the week are KSU -24, ISU +11.5, Tulsa -4, Duke -1.5 and Pitt +1.5. Let's hope for a 5-0, I should get a decent payout from Vegas if that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment