Saturday, October 6, 2012

Week 6 recap College Football


Well good evening friends! I wanted to post my 5-0 weekend!

I've got some live action in Vegas right now, I am hoping Green Bay and Minnesota do not let me down. Papa needs a new pair of shoes!

K-State was down early against in state rival Kansas. Kansas threw the kitchen sink at KSU with fake punts fake field goals. Crazy stuff but KSU pounded them in the end.

Of course my favorite team the Iowa State Cyclones had a huge win today. This sets up a huge game in Ames as K-State comes to visit. Will K-State be a top 5 team? Probably. Remember the last time a top 5 team came to Ames? I do, Okie St left with their national championship hopes dashed.

Enjoy the NFL tomorrow and I will talk to you next week. Hopefully there will be some more great picks and another 5-0 week!

No comments:

Post a Comment